Monday, October 17, 2016

Five Cool Rooms I Want in My Future House


Christina Aguilera's burlesque Beverly Hill home. Always wanted to put curtains up around our bed, but the darn ceiling fan is in the way.:

Christina Aguleira's boudoir is the ultimate, sensual bedroom.


Gorgeous details in this master bathroom. Elegant master bath in window alcove, white and silvery blues:


I would never leave this bathroom. Ever.


Vacation home in Alys Beach, FL. Private pool with Bevolo Williamsburg Lantern in Natural Gas.:  

A courtyard to die for.


Love the window seat, and the idea of a pillow room and drapery. My own colours and designs~ large round table with a few smaller tables around the room.:  

The most comfortable, casual sitting room for entertaining.


chaise:  

My own personal reading room.

No comments:

Post a Comment