Thursday, September 15, 2016

Awkward Crushes- Five Celebrities I Find Oddly Attractive

5. Adam Goldberg

This one started after watching Two Days in Paris with Julie Delpy. I have a thing for funny dudes. I also follow Adam on Instagram and occasionally comment- I like his photography. He's a great actor, but not so high up on the celebrity totem pole that I don't stand a chance... right? 


Best Works: Fargo (TV Series), The Hebrew Hammer, Two Days in Paris, A Beautiful Mind

4. Jason Schwartzman 

Rushmore, man. Any character with that attention to detail has the potential to be a male suitor of mine. He always makes me laugh and he is so uniquely good looking. 

Best Works: Everything with Wes Anderson.


3. Louis C. K.

He's probably the funniest guy on television and seems so down-to-earth that I can't help but be in love with him a little bit. He's a ginger, balding, and has a little bit of a belly-- but I don't care. He seems like he would be a tender lover and a good friend.


2. Richard Dreyfuss

Ever since Jaws, I have had a crush on Dreyfuss. I've watched most of his movies and even find myself looking forward to hearing his maniacal laugh. Not exactly a dreamboat, but something about him always draws me in. Maybe it's because he is the only cute actor in Jaws and I loved it so much I had to have a crush on someone?

Best Works: American Graffiti, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, The Apartment, Jaws, Mr. Holland's Opus, What About Bob, Stakeout


1. Adam Scott

My ultimate weird crush. This one started after watching The Vicious Kind with R.K. Simmons and Brittany Snow. I identified with the character, in a strange way of course I am not really like that character at all, and found myself more and more drawn to Scott. Most recently I watched The Overnight with Scott and Schwartzman together (picture below), which made me seriously consider the implications of sex with friends. 

Best Works: Step Brothers, The Vicious Kind, The Overnight, Parks and Recreation, Party Down


_______________________________________________________________________

My ideal afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment