Friday, September 9, 2016

Bingo Movie Party


When I feel like celebrating life with my comrades for no reason, I organize a small movie party. It's always a hit-- filled with drinks, games, fun, and film! Want to throw one? See how I do it.
  • Movie Theme & Double Feature
  • I usually pick some sort of a movie theme, like Summer Blockbusters and Horror Flicks. In the past I have sent out invitations for friends to text in their votes for the top two films or just selected two on my own. 
  • Other theme ideas include: Musicals, Actor or Actress, Cartoons, 80's Movies, Aliens, Slapstick Comedy, Directors, Oscar Favorites, Movies So Bad They Rule!
  • Two movies- twenty minutes in between. This is a chance to not have to sit silently either, this movie party is filled with laughs and fun.
  • See one of my invitations below!
  • Bingo & Prizes
  • During the movie I have a Bingo game. There is a sheet with different things that could happen during a movie of that type or genre. First person to get Bingo wins! I usually get several prizes though, so I continue until four people have won.
  • I scour Target and the Dollar Store for the best, cheap prizes. This time we had a special pizza microwave reheater, whoopee cushions, Legos, novelty socks and nail polish etc. Whatever you think!

  • Drinks & Snacks
  • Have fun with it! You can go over-the-top and have everything match or just make your favorites.
  • This time we had deviled eggs, mint juleps, chips and dip, cheese and meat platters, homemade cookies, & vodka fruit punch with Prosecco and sherbet!
Got some good ideas? Share it below! End up giving it a whirl? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment