Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Halloween Double Feature Ideas

A few weeks ago I posted about a Movie Bingo Party night for you and your friends, but wanted to include some details I had used for my own Halloween/Horror themed bash.

Instead of letting my friends vote on the two films, I just picked two on my own. I wanted to pick a scarier one to show first, followed by something more creepy and Science Fiction. Depending on the palates of your guests, you might want to do it this way, too. I have a few friends who are a... 

Image result for scaredy cat
I also created different Bingo sheets for these based on general horror themes and also the movies. My friends tend to get way too competitive, so I need to work on making my choices more obscure and harder to get.
If you want more details, go to my original post: Bingo Movie Party <3

Horror/Halloween Movie Ideas:
  • The Fly
  • Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  • Rosemary's Baby
  • The Shining
  • Last House on the Left
  • The Evil Dead
  • Funny Games
  • The Descent 
  • Halloween
  • The Exorcist
  • The Blair Witch Project
  • Psycho
  • Bride of Frankenstein 
  • Alien


No comments:

Post a Comment